Horticulture lighting is used to encourage, increase and enable plant growth using artificial lighting. LED lights represent a very efficient and innovative solution for this type of application!
To provide additional quantity and quality of illumination not achieved with the artificial lighting system in order to improve the photosyntentisis and therefore the growth and quality of the plants in greenhouses.
To control the plant’s internal clock. It can be used at the end of the light cycle to trigger plant flowering within short days.
Plant growing in the absence of natural daylight
To fully replace sunlight and control climate conditions.
Applications in horticulture
Overhead Lighting (OHL) - Toplighting - Ideal solution for controlling the light spectrum when the lamp is far from the plants.
- Specific wavelengths capable of generating the perfect light for any type of cultivation
- Different emissions allow greater uniformity and coverage of the cultivated area
- High PPF for each single LED (50-150 W/m2)
- Low weight to facilitate the installation on glass greenhouses
Compact sizes to allow more sunlight to enter the greenhouse
Intra-Canopy Lighting (ICL) - Ideal solution for supplementing the top-down lighting of high plants.
- High lighting uniformity at close distances
- Ability to penetrate through foliage
- Implementation of street optics for a lateral light distribution
- Water resistance (IP67) due to the nearness of the plant with the lamp
Close Canopy Overhead Lighting - Ideal solution for linear applications where lamps are very near the plants.
- High lighting uniformity and colour mixing at close distances
- Ideal lighting flux for multi-layer vertical farming applications
- Water resistance (IP67) due to the nearness of the plant with the lamp and in case of hydroponic cultivation
Shop, Hotel and Domestic LightingClose - Ideal solution for maintaining green areas indoors and outdoors
- Versions with general white light sources for use in stores and public places
- Versions with purple light sources for use in home farming applications